Friday, December 01, 2006

The November Entry

Yesterday was the last day of November, 2006. A lot of fond memories because I just opened another company and one of my old school mates got married. Going to be uncles to several friend's children... and why these $R%$%#^%$@$ making us feel so old? Really, I am just 28 years old, and all these people are asking when are you getting married? And I will just honestly replied, aisheh, no gal friends yet, but frankly it is NYOB !@#$%^&*... Phew, these guys are killing me. But to make it worst, I got so drunk at my friend's wedding, my friends have to send me home. (After 25 glasses of beers and 6 glasses of double shots of whisky...and I was lucky I did not been send to the hospital for alcohol poisoning). Anywhere, it is a crazy month and I know that next month will be bad because it will be triple the loads... GOD SAVE THE POLAR BEAR!!!

No comments: