Wednesday, May 02, 2007

May 1st and May 2nd

May day May day... not an easy day to swallowed because for many people, it will be holidays, but for me it May 1st will be the day my grandfather passed away for the 21st years according to the Chinese Lunar Calendar. I and my brother were reluctant to go to my grandma's house because we don't quite like our grandma. Don't know why...because we always have a feeling that she don't like me and my younger brother because of my mother. So, the last straws was back in 1995 because of an incident, we (me and my younger brother) never stepped to her house ever again... it was funny because when we are there, we were asked why we never visit anymore... well it seemed that it is our fault and she is blameless for it... but we did not uttered a word about anything, just saying we have other things to do and left the place like a wind...

May 2nd, my father's birthday...he is 55 by today...

No comments: