Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Where have I been lately?

Hmm... it seemed that I did not blog for a while and I have to apologize for that because life is a bit busy... two of my friends were getting married last month, yeah today is the end of October...one is nicknamed the ant and another is Danny Tah...

Life is funny because sometime you have to know that when you are not wanted... it is hurt to find out about it... I asked Yee Lien about it and and she gave a pretty good comment. I think I will be shutting off for a while. I will be off from drinking starting today for two months and I hope that I will able to go thru the whole ordeal... I will update about my determination.

I was playing golf that day, and finally I knew what I have done wrong... I have lose my patience for a long time... I should start slowly and it is so obvious why the ball that I hit did not fly at 30 degrees upward... I have to slow down my life for a while...really...

Wow, in another 1/2 hour is November and time does fly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slow down. Get yr life man!!!
Time flies, but u don't have to buzzzzzy all the time ma!