Sunday, March 16, 2008

The surprising relaxing Sunday

It has been a while that I do not have a relaxing Sunday... I woke up at 7am this morning, I make myself a good breakfast this morning, some oat meal, a cup of espresso and some fresh sesame bun which I got from Tesco. Then, I did some cleaning at the kitchen... and my brother called me at 9:20 to have breakfast with my dad. Although I already have a good breakfast, there is no harm to have a cup of Java at the club. On the way back I grabbed some books and some fruits for a week. Watch some movies and took an afternoon nap. Finish reading a book that I have put a side for a while, and later have dinner with my bro and my mom.

Soak myself at the tub with some green tea and I am going to call a day now because I know it will be a hectic morning tomorrow because it is Monday tomorrow...

No comments: