Monday, September 01, 2008

Me and my stubborn 40" waist

Lately, due to constant nagging from a good friend about my weight problem, I have take a deep tour into the 'situation'.

To start, I have listed reasons for the guts:

1.I have been to gym, well it is an 'on' and 'off' affairs because of the time problem.

2. It is the beer... back in the US, I seldom drink beers... I am a bourbon, vodka, tequila and WHISKEY guy... and not beer

3. FOODS: Well... it is the number 1 problem because the food in Malaysia are great and CHEAP.. damn it... I have to make a pledge, no more late night snacks or so called mamak...

4. TIME: Yes, some experts said that with a proper time planning, exercise should be easily fit into the slot, and I mean yeah, if you have to manage few companies at the same time... I make another pledge... will exercise more.

I have to look at my gut and tell it, you will be smaller in size because I want to look good... so sorry, if you are stubborn, I am worse!

No comments: