Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Grandma's final Voyage

The first thing I remembered my Grandma was back I was a young kid... she was always kind and firm... she was always helping me getting out of the troubles... she is grandma... she is a good grandma.... she is always a good grandma for me and she is always there...

But on Friday morning, when I look at a lifeless body... I can't helped to have a bad feeling in my stomach...but I can't throw it out, I have to act strong... in fact I did not cry during the whole funeral because of my own belief... she do not want to see us that way...I am not cold blooded... but it is something that I remember her by...

Today is her cremation day... and we have to attend her after ceremony in these few days...

2 comments:

neil said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. Hope you're doing ok :)

Chris said...

Thanks...