Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TuRning OveR a NeW LeAf

To turn over a new leaf is not something that many people will like to do because it sounds like that you have done something wrong... yes, I did. I have been acting like a fool among friends and buddies which I should not have done it in the first place... I really wishes that I did not do what I have done... damage control is not something that will work in this situation and we know that... crystal clear. However, I will declare that I will try to turn over a new leaf, step by step.... from everything to something I cherished most...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not quite understand what u had done that make u so miserable?

anyway..wish u well.

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

First of all, I will like to thanks the anonymous person. It is very kind of you... But, I am still miserable.