Saturday, June 30, 2007

June 30, 2007

It has been a while that I have put in a some writing on this blog. I am happy to announce that I am back on track... I lost some weight, I have started to make some new dishes again, I found a new passion for my work again, and many more... Now, what I really need to focus is my new house. I have put a new coat of paint at the exterior of my house, which I think there still need a lot of touch up. I think I am going to put some gel stone at the front of my house as decoration which is cool.

I will be 29 in few more days... man, 29 years old. I will be 30 next year... but due to the new project, I will not able to celebrate it in style. Yup, another undertaking of new project, where I have to write out the proposal by next week while on the trip to Terenganu...It is a drag... but I WILL DO IT!!! JUST DO IT!!!

Get to know two new female friends (not gal friends)this week. They are friendly and pretty helpful. Good to know them during my business trip. Anywhere will be at the airport later and hope to get some GODIVA chocolates for myself....hahahahahah!

Hmmm.... if we start counting, there are too many 'I' in this blog... please be kind to kick some sense into me

No comments: