Sunday, November 25, 2007

Concert at the Soka, Kota Cheras

Yesterday, I was invited to attend to a music concert by my friend YL.The concert was average but the company was great.

For example, I felt that Mozart's piece should have a faster tempo or beat to it and so with Strauss's piece. But, it have to do with the wind and brass section where they need someone more experienced PERSON handling the group. The string section also needed more practices because at some point, they went out of notes several times... The Lord of The Ring's theme, man that does not do any justice to the piece and also Les Miserables' medley. So, overall I will give the performance a 6 out of 10...

The company which consist of YL and her husband, Tan, is great. I am happy that we have time to sit down together. However, I have to apologize for being late, there are no excuses for it... but I hope that the organizer should have updated their map because landmarks such as Makro and Leisure Mall are not no longer existed.

Anywhere, thanks YL for the x-mas present, and I will only opened it on X-mas. Okay?

No comments: