Saturday, December 20, 2008

The fall

I was working hard on Wednesday as usual.

I have to go for inspection with my client and at one point I have to check the sump pit (about 3 meters from the main road)for my product which is proudly serving one of the national power station...

That's where all the problem started, I forgotten that I was not wearing a safety boot (non-slip, heavy duty shoe), I slipped and fall 10 feet...

When I was falling, I am able to hold on the cable tray, but unfortunately, I tear my shirt and also scratched my hand and my back... and the best of all I landed on my feet and sit on the floor full with water... I was looking at my client, screaming 'are you alright?' I said I am doing okay...

I stood up and climb back up to the surface... the whole group of people is amazed that I am okay... I still tour the site after that... went back home told my parents, and almost got kill by the news.... ahahhah..

Lesson learned: Ask somebody else to do it and not you.

No comments: