Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The New Year Resolution for 2009

Revision of 2008 NYR...

1. Cut down in drinking (It is still a serious matter)
2. EXERCISE more a.k.a getting better in golf
3. Loose at least 25kg (no thanks to mom's cooking and eating outside with Dad)
4. Read more books this year (yes, I do read, I will read about 50 books in 2008)- A.K.A. management and business books and magazines
5. Listen to more classical music and Jazz
6. Get myself well versed with business tools, moreeeee.....
7. Learn to be a better boss in management and businesses
8. Makesure the company will survive this year
9. Build a new house or layout the plan, will not... I will renovate my current condos to my taste... I have more junk in my house now
10.
11. Be a better son
12. Be a better brother
13. Be a better man by being happy
14. Will tried to look for the other half, and stop flirting around...hehehe...
15. Learn a few more cooking methods by collecting more cooking recipes, will set up a blog on cooking.
17. Will be more open minded
18.
19.
20. Will tried to forget and forgive some old nemesis
21. Will makesure my condo in order
22. Will cut down my personal expenses... too much spending...

I am leaving a few slots to be empty so that I can fill them in later!

No comments: