Friday, May 08, 2009

Delucca

When I stepped in to this restaurant called Delucca, I thought it is some place not that good.... I ordered a cold drink, Mojito to start with, I see the guy pound the mint and other ingredient which I don't see other people doing it... it was so nice...I see a guy who has a passion to make a good drink making my cocktail and from there, I know I am the right place....

I ordered a cup of espresso that has Illy coffee bean, and it was make with a mean espresso machine... I wish I have that machine at home because the smell and the aroma, plus the hissing of the steam coming out from the machine reminds me the good old coffee machine that I have at home...

Later, at 6pm, I ordered a Carbonara de mare which meant where de mare is the sea... I am skeptic because I never have a good Carbonara since I am back to Malaysia... the last best Carbonara I have was back in Alabama... and since it is an Italian restaurant and the chef is an Italian... I will tried once.... and the results is fantastic... the spaghetti is aldante and the sauce is not too much and everything is good and excellent.

I will be there next time for pasta...

3 comments:

neil said...

Where is this restaurant? Sounds great :)

Chris said...

well if you want i can bring you there... it is in changkat bintang

Chris Tan said...

PPS, the dessert there is divine... the tortufo or the so called ice cream dessert is divine...