Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The end of April

The end of the month of April, 2009. It is such a month that I will not like it repeats itself again because it is so twisted that I almost wanted to throw myself to the sea.

I am focusing on the business and not my personal life.

I almost secure a job which is worth millions of dollar, but due to some misdirection given by the owner, we are almost fooled to pick up a job which is actually authentic, but under fund. This always happened in the business world. I almost wanted to punch someone when the owner at the end of the days announced he will pick up the job by himself... and I wish him all the best and good riddance.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal life, my brother is getting married in less than 11 days. I wish him all the best and I can see him striving for the best because planning a wedding is not that easy...

I am looking forward for next week because I hope I will be at the place: NO BLACK TIE to attend one of the French Art Event: From the Beltuner... something interesting and fun.

I am looking at my PS2. It broke down... I am looking at it and I am like: please resurrect and come back to me.

Strange dream: I have the most strange dream of all, I was in a haunted house and the 'guest' was keep disturbing me and I really can't avoid all the scream and stuff... but suddenly a 'cross' rise from the fallen state to stand in front of me... I search for the meaning of the cross in the dream: IT MEANS SOMETHING GOOD IS COMING MY WAY AND I REALLY HOPE IT DOES.

David Garrett just came up with another album: Encore. It is something unexpected. It was a mix of classical and a bit of electronics...

I started listening to Classical Music again, Beethoven, Mozart, Rachmaninoff, Bach, Gershwin and more... I am so lazy lately, I did not listen to them for such a long time and I really almost kill myself for this.

South Park... it is a mixture of laughter and hate because it is so damn funny that you can't stop laughing at it and you really can't blame them for all the vulgarity.... but it is a must.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Providore.. a restaurant in Solaris... overrated and too expensive.The simple pork chop is costing me RM 48, which I can make a better pork chop myself. You just needed to marinate to make the meat a bit tender and nice. It was just too plain.. compared to Kristao at the Asia Heritage Row opposite Sheraton Hotel.

Bisou is another place that is overrated restaurant, they don't really know how to cook a carbonara...it is too wet... carbonara is something dry but with cheese sauce on it.... oh really. The so call PIE... my foot...hahaha, Damien make a better pie than them... I presume.

2 comments:

neil said...

have you found the invite you wrote for me yet? hahah

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Thanks for the joke,it is in the office