Saturday, July 18, 2009

Betrayal

Well, it is business matter. Don't have a business with friends...

It started a few months ago, my friend ask me to give him some projects so he can start up a good business, I gave him some business. I wine and dine with them, because the job has pretty good prospect, however, they are slacker, and because of that the company who offered me the job refused to give me anymore job. I warned them twice. They said they will repent... and they dare to messed up with the renovation job for the boss room... I meant the boss room. And because of that, I lost an important customer, three big projects which costs millions... and because of their slacking job, I have to argue with the big company few times.

Now, they still have face to ask for payment. Which I obliged but due to their slacker's works, I have to pay out of my money first slowly...

But, at the end they said that I don't give them jobs, a call and etc. Tell me what will you do if you are in my shoe.

And they put that I am the bad guy in the FB... I think I will be out of that circle... it is a circus. Have to apologize to someone for that...

4 comments:

neil said...

I have said it before - I don't want to poke my nose into your business, but this is getting way out of hand. Can I request that you give me a little bit of face, and have a proper, civilised meeting with them to settle this matter?

Call me. Tell me what you're feeling. Talk to me.

Chris said...

YL,

I don't want you to involve in this matter. I explained to you earlier. Remember the first time I told you about the first problem, then we work on another project or two. But they failed to perform again. And because of them, I lost project in the same place of the amount of 1.5million which able to sustain us the next few months. And I will never able to work with Sime Darby again. This amount is not calculable. And due to that, for the past few months, we are almost out of project... financially speaking we are not that good. You tell me what to do?


I been scolded and blamed by my father/employer and we have been quarreled for the past few months due to the low order books... and we just have a big quarrel yesterday.

If you have noticed, I did not even go out to hang out with anyone because of the problem, not even the so called gf. I am tired and really tired....

neil said...

OK, I understand.

BOTH of you are still my friends, no matter what.

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Thanks, I am busy with my uncle's funeral and my other cousin's wedding this weekend.... so I am sorry I did not call you lately or online more frequently.