Friday, July 17, 2009

Half Past July

These two months are so terrible that it is hard for me to swallow (business vice)...

It has been almost 20 days since I wrote my blog... because I am so busy chasing for businesses and people don't know why I am doing it... frankly speaking I barely celebrate my birthday due to that...because I have calculated my recent business volume, it dropped almost 60% compared to last year... a scary figure... because of the hope that I can get a better jobs with SD did not came out in a good way. I know the reasons, and I will not blame anyone for it... However, due to this week of chasing for businesses, it may be fruitful.

Secondly, I heard from my good friend that the reason I was not accepted by the girl that I am wooing is I am not 'sincere' enough... the meaning of sincere enough? However he said that the chance is still there... I don't know it is a good thing or a bad thing, however I know my best friend is my bottle of whiskey...


I lose a bit of weight, but I am still far from my weight target which is 38" waist size... I lose 1 1/2" from 41"... still far from target...

Recently, I think because of the stresses upon me, I am sleeping early. But I still feel very tired the next morning. I am drinking less of coffees and having less of panadols, but I think it is still not enough.


Found my long lost friend... he has been missing from 1995 until I found him again on Facebook... damn it is a hard find... still looking for a few...

No comments: