Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the worst thing that can happened to your life

What will be the worst thing that can ever happened to you... twice, the person that you found, the person that you know it is the 'one' said they just wanted to be a friend and nothing more...The first one is 12 years ago, just after a month of dating, she said she just wanted to be friend... she is happily married now... which is fine. The second one, is just less than two months... I can never truly love somebody or I should not do that at all...why? Well, I been dating for a while, but the same feeling is not there... I can lied to myself or something, but I will not able to commit like these two wonderful individuals that I met.

Or again I made the same mistake again... I am just fooling myself... I am truly broken now... truly heart broken...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.