Friday, January 01, 2010

Some tots

My lucky charms, I don't need it anymore, You are always right, I am not always been myself, I always escaping, I am afraid to compete with others, I am afraid of myself, I am afraid of you.

The world make me feel small, I thought I can survive in it, and find a survival mean...

Maybe the coming days will be better and perfect, but the only lucky thing is my weaknesses included tolerances... I have nothing to complain... maybe I have said many bad things in the past... the game of saving face... when I am together with you, I am a complete person... I would like to restart again, so that I can be a better person... or so I can get closer to you, I just needed one more minutes to hug you...Please wait just one minute, so I can caught up with you, please let me be besides you, because I love you...

I am sorry...

3 comments:

polarbear said...

Hmmm.... you are right, whoever you are

neil said...

that's a spam!

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

The writing is good, but the link is spam.... I know