Thursday, August 16, 2007

An irritating Voice

It defeats the purpose, when a politician keep nagging the government and not able to do anything about it... like people have been immuned to his/her constant nagging. And you can read his blogs everyday, where he blasted the government, the politicians and the PM.

As a person, I really pay my respect to him, because for many people his party is the only party that pulled the strongest opposition to the government. But, frankly speaking, he is not the voice of the rakyat.

The question here is: Why so many talks and no actions about it? For example, if you know that the road is dangerous to the rakyat and not doing anything about it. Then when bad things do happened, you only talked about it... it kind of like the Chinese saying, "pulling the back leg".

I believe if everyone in his party, work on one issue each, and not only 'talk when happened' , Malaysia will have a better 'check and balance' in their political system. And less bad things will happened....Who I am talking about? The party with a 'rocket brand'...

Don't get me wrong, I do not belong to any political group. This is just a suggestion.

No comments: