Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wassup so far...

I received an interesting SMS from one of the old college mates on Wednesday nite. It said: ... I wish to tell you for a long time. But I don't dare to... I will be getting married next year. U are invited. My church wedding is on March 1st, 2008... blah blah blah, and the final word is, Could you come?

Well, she's my first official ex-gal friend... we split up in a bad term, but we are able to keep in touch as friend. It has been 10 years... 10 long years... at first I am pretty happy about the news, but as I think about the SMS, I became angry. Why? I was thinking in my head, "Am I so bad that I will be angry on this happy occassion?" I am not.

I love the phrase, " if you love someone, let them be free...' , maybe that's why I post the poem on letting go on the last blog.

I think I have grown up to forget and forgive.., besides, I am busy with my works and my companies now, that I really don't have time to think about this small thing.

So, I will like to congrats CS on her wedding... Sure, I will be there for the church wedding...

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As one of the five closest college mates that I have in Inti College, it seemed that I am the last one in the group to get marry...man this does not look good, but again I will like to quote Oscar Wilde and Benjamin Tillet (with a smirk):

"Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious."


"God help the man who won't marry until he finds a perfect woman, and God help him still more if he finds her."

(I think YL will laugh on this quote)



2 comments:

neil said...

you thought wrong. I didn't laugh.

*smirk*

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Too bad YL found that this article is not funny, however, it is still everybody own's opinion. But I still found it funny.