Saturday, December 22, 2007

Have I fulfilled my New Year Resolutions?

1. Cut down in drinking (It is still a serious matter) Failed
2. EXERCISE more a.k.a getting better in golf Failed
3. Lose at least 30kg (no thanks to mom's cooking and eating outside with Dad) Failed
4. Read more books this year (yes, I do read and I did read about 15 of them this year)- A.K.A. management and business books Passed
5. Listen to more classical music a.k.a. going to KLCC's MPO Passed
6. Get myself well versed with business tools Passed
7. Learn to be a better boss in management and business Passed
8. Expand my company to two times of the current size by this year Passed
9. Build a new house or layout the plan Passed
10. Write out some new business proposals to build a new company by end of this year Passed
11. Be a better son Passed
12. Be a better brother Passed
13. Be a better man by being a Machiavellian in business and a bushido man Passed
14. Be a better lover Failed
15. Learn a few more cooking methods by collecting more cooking recipes Passed


Hmmm... I guess not too bad, I have 11/15 passes...

No comments: