Sunday, December 16, 2007

The House Party

Hmmm... the unforeseen house party happened this week...why?

Well, my god Sis, Jess came in from JB on Friday's nite to attend a wedding dinner on Saturday... well she was college mate/close friend that I have from Inti College. I invited her and her friends to stay at my place because I have rooms to spare.

She came to Seremban first, where we went to have some fine dinner in KL and I bump into a 'bump'/ Mr. Sean Lai because he seemed to be to busy to meet up with old friends like me, but not with some beautiful office colleagues... man what a player. We ended to leave the restaurant at 1am and reach Seremban at 2am. It was a blast...

I have to go to work at 7am and I leave the house and came back to fetch her friends around 4pm... all of them are crazy bunch... and it was nice to have them.

We play TAI 'D' until 4am with drinking (I broke my vows not to drink for two months) and as we said it always happened...

The result: I will have more house parties next year because it seemed that I really enjoy it.

2 comments:

neil said...

too bad there was no bet on "no drinking for two months"

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

This is the only thing I do not bet because of occupation hazards. It is something that is difficult to control and hard to say...