Saturday, October 11, 2008

3 Weddings and a Funeral

This month was the month where my wallet is practically been "massacre" ... because I attended three weddings and one funeral this month itself...

The first wedding was Hanc Wong's wedding... it was an interesting wedding because it is the first wedding that I attended that the groom was late to pick up the bride... luckily we were they to wake him up...

The second wedding was Foo's wedding...that's the wedding where there are many interesting people...

The third wedding was TY's sister wedding... we are the Best Man (last minute call)... but it was interesting because able to meet some of the old schoolmates...

The funeral, was NCS's grandma... she was 90 years old...and God Bless her soul and may her soul rest in peace... Met NCS after he went MIA for two years...

I have another wedding to attend next week.... sob sob sob.... my poor wallet...

No comments: