Saturday, October 11, 2008

October Blues...

I felt betrayed when some of my workers left me after all the good treatment that I gave them... it sucks because I do felt betrayed....and it is not fun... Now, I am in a hiring process and I have to do it quickly because I do not have enough workers.

I felt overwhelm and it is sometime too hard to tell anyone... luckily I have good friends who willing to listen to my troubles and my girlfriend that is being nice to me...

She is cooking for me today and I don't know should I put a high expectation or not? But she seldom cooks and she is doing for me today, so I should said, 'shut up and eat (or swallow) ' and no complain... Tough call for me because people who knows me, knows that I make some mean food....when I mean 'mean' it is something that you will like...

Well, if I have been missing from this blog more than 6 months, I been poisoned... don't let her knows about this... shhh!!!

No comments: