Saturday, October 11, 2008

The month of September

The month of September runs pretty smooth, not October though...

First, I finally have a steady relationship, I meant steady... no more clubbing and such... The person is someone I met earlier, during a lunch with a old friend at Madam Kwan... she left a pretty deep impression on me... which is non-describable. Yup, I totally went gaga about it... after a few dates, we officially went steady on September 2nd, 2008, after she agreed to be my gf on the 1st... imagine few days of waiting for her answer.... I am bless with her presence... something that the previous relationships cannot give me...

Second, business was running smoothly (I will write the 2nd blog after I troubleshoot the problem), I got the big project I wanted on the mid September after a long meeting and etc.

Third, I am able to solve some of the personal problem that I was having earlier...

No comments: