Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Gathering plus some bits

Not to sound like a geek or a nerd, but a gathering with friends, old and new is a thing that must be organized regulary because without a little bit of humanity, what is US?

Recently, some new found friends also some old friends have met been meeting regularly and it is something I felt to make me a bit stress off...


Although some questions such as:

Are you okay? Are you doing alright.... actually for the last few months, I am not doing okay because works have been slow and my relationship, I just broke it up because it is just too much to bear all the burdens by myself, it is just like a juggler juggling 100 balls in the air... it is not fun... trust me.


I know breaking up with her will be something that will bites me later in life... for letting such a good person to be off my life, but sometime you just have to do whatever you can because she is the kind that depends on me too much... I am sorry to say that but that's the fact of life...

No comments: