Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Stomach Flu that won't die down

I have this little problem with my stomach that make me can't sleep and been running to the washroom for two straight days...

No it was not due to the food that I have on Saturday, but it was due to a big tall glass of juices... which YL can't believe I say it out because she believes it is due to the super buffet that I have on Saturday...

It is just a back and forth debating which at the end I will lose to her more superior debate skills... but in my poor stomach I know I have to blame the juice... it is always the juice... Because if I blamed on the buffet, I won't able to go to the place again... it is just some denial phase...

Up to date, and counting the flu has been with me for more than 48 hours... I remembered I only have this pain back in 1997, only once and I took care of it with some medicine that I bought from 7-11... man I am old...

No comments: