Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who Am I?

Recently, I been labeled as a perfectionist...which I scratched my head... am I a perfectionist... I am not, because I am a slacker (a term that been used at IMS). I have to admit that I am pretty particular about my food, and my works...


I know I have been slacking off a bit from my perfectionist day... because I learned that being a perfectionist really hurt me deeply inside... which I knew I did when it came to relationship... OMG... I think I just answered my own problem... I keep picking on other people's bones that caused my own loneliness... am I lonely, YES I DO... but luckily I am able to make my friends to unclog other people's toilet(on facebook only) which can make me relief a bit.

When a friend asked me, how many friends you really have... I think I only have one or two... I mean true friend.

Damn, now I have to do more soul searching... deep meditation...

No comments: