Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Friday's affair

It should be a SD new building architecture presentation done by my good friend Hanc. Later, we went to a drinking session with all my business colleagues until 9pm.

Then, AM showed up at the other restaurant when I was having dinner with my friend. We have some nice dinner and a splendid bottle of wine (not my preference because I don't like white wine). Because the place is shutting down, we went to RAW for some more drinks and believe it or not this old bear do some dancing on the dancing floor. And I should quit it because I am sure old. I also requested some special drink where the bar tender was kind enough to give the old bear to teach them to make some special icy cold drink. Vodka, red wine, stawberry and black berries to the cocktail. We drank and dance some more.

At around 1am, we walked out of the bar, AM fell down due to the steps and sprained her leg. I walk her to the entrance and eventually carried her across the street. Then later we hold hands... the night ended where I have debate with her either that she can drive home or not, fortunately her friend drove her home. Me? I ended sleeping at the highway resting place from 1:30 to 6am and go back to work as usual.

I know what will you guys or gals ask? Where is this going?

I ended my last relationship just few months ago, and I may start another one... is this something right? Right or wrong? This makes me looks like a 'pig'? I don't know, because if I followed my heart... it is right... if I followed my thinking... I am wrong.... which should I followed? I don't know, I am just bursting something on my mind right now...

2 comments:

neil said...

won't ask, cos it is all too complex for simple-minded me...

Chris said...

I don't think it is that complicated because I learned something from a cartoon yesterday, if love is evaluated by logic it will be dull, it should be the feeling and not the logic.