Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lumut Trip

It was a planned business trip where I was with two business partners went to Lumut on last Wednesday.

It was a three hours drive from PJ and I found the trip refreshing and nice.

We passed a few historical buildings such as Kellie castle and etc.

We went to the Royal Navy base because of some business opportunities and we are able to see how our Malaysia 'NAVY SEAL' at work.


Then after visiting the site, we drove around the area looking for a hotel because we did not want to take a ferry to Pangkor Island, however we able to book the most expensive hotel in Lumut.

When I reached my hotel room, I found out that I dropped my ID card. I was thinking where would I drop it. I went back to the crime scene, and the ID card was there. I was lucky.

After that, I went back to the hotel and drove around to look for food. We went to Sitiawan. And after three to four u turns we were guided to go to Kampung Cina which is ironically the restaurant there don't serve pork.... however the foods were fresh and damn cheap... 4 seafood dishes: Crab, Fish, Lala(mussels) and Oyster Omelet. And one vegetable dish only cost me RM 89. Not too bad. Then after the feast, we went to have some food massage... bad idea because it was pretty bad.

The next morning, with the complimentary breakfast buffet facing the beautiful seaside, we are enjoying some short break (about 2 hours to be exact). Then we went back to our room and went to the site for the ground breaking ceremony.

It was a boring ceremony with a lot of blah blah blah... however we were able to shake hands with Perak MB, Dr Zambry. He is a nice guy.

Then, we drove to Tapah for food, unfortunately the place were closed and we drove further down to Bidor, bought some of the local delicacies. I have some siew pau and I dare to say this their siew pau is better than seremban siew pau.

Finally we drove back to PJ around 5pm.

No comments: