Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Reflection back to the 1st of January, 2009

This is the best time of reflection although there is still 9 days left...

Personal life
My personal life is a mess...
a. Sometime it is right, do not mix business with personal... I was helping a friend out, who is a friend's girlfriend's boyfriend... however it turned out to be a nightmare because he did not perform, after chances were given not once but twice... everything has a limit... but this leniency almost kill my overall businesses... the worst of all they don't understand my problems due to his slacking... I meant big problem, not some petty stuffs... because of him I lose almost 80% of works out of my order book... that's alot of money... and we almost not able to recover because of it.
b. I did not get back to a girl that I promised to return earlier in the year... I was thinking of doing it... but I did not... deep down of me won't allowed it...
c. I was wooing another girl back in March... but it was a failure...
d. I became an alcoholic... admitting is the first step of solving the problem... so, not to be dragged down further to abyss, I will quit drinking for a year...
e. I have a quarrel with my brother, which we never recovered... up until now...
f. I almost killed myself with a car accident that I have few days ago... it was a terrible accident... I knew because with another turn, I will be gone from the face of the earth... however I did not admit this to anyone...
g. I almost lose interest of running the business because of my father and brother... one thought I am not working hard enough, the other thought I was not work at all... funny.
h.I am not acting like myself in front of the girl... but I have to admit it.. I did not...

No comments: