Sunday, September 09, 2007

The 83rd Blog...

Hmmm.... when I started this blog, I never expected that I will able to go on this long... my previous blog was only able to reach 79th blogs and it went R.I.P.

What's going on now? Hmm... by looking at my New Year's Resolution, I am only able to achive some of the things that I set up... which I hope I am able to achieve more... but again look out, I may able to achieve more because there is another 3 months before we called it 2008...

I bet YL will laugh when she read this.... but I have to apologise to some readers who is Chinese because they may get hurt while reading the joke about Adam and Eve, but remember who is writing it, well I am not pure Chinese, but again I am Chinese... so joke on me.


Anywhere, I hope this blog will achieve 830th blogs.

No comments: