Saturday, September 22, 2007

The mix feeling of meeting one of my life mentors

I dare to put it in words... Dr Lim a man who taught me about the importance of proper use of English and also the importance of a good research paper. Because without him, although I am still very bad in the command of my language, which make ashamed to say that I am Dr. Lim's student. I think YL will agreed with me in this.

YL has make a point to visit Dr. Lim back in July after she quit her job with Inti College back in July, and I agreed to be there because it has been more than two years I have seemed him personally due to time constraints. Well, I have said I been a dare devil that day because I drove around 180km/hr to reach Inti College from Bukit Raja to Nilai. It is pretty bad because the car that I was driving was a truck and again it is quite reckless but I have my own defense of doing it....

The first 1/2 hour of chat was pretty interesting because we are checking on each other well being and I was told that I been putting on a lot of weight.... damn, really have to cut down a lot of weight... so, on my way to PD, I came up with ideas to cut down my weight...

Then, when CS came in, actually I felt a bit awkward, well nothing... because it is just the dreadful feelings in my stomach ... and I really hate that dreaded feelings , it makes me felt pretty uneasy... and I really hated that.... damn again...

Finally I left the office at 3pm because of works... but my mind was somewhere else...

However, I really have to thanks Dr. Lim for 'molding' me. Thank you.

2 comments:

neil said...

I love Dr Lim :)

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Blinking hell