Saturday, December 19, 2009

2010 New Year Resolution

Revision of 2009 NYR...

1. Stop drinking for a year...
2. EXERCISE more
3. Loose at much as possible anything useless such as fat and stuff
4. Read more books this year (yes, I do read, I will read about 100 books in 2010)- A.K.A. management and business books and magazines.
5. Listen to more classical music and Jazz, which I did this year... and I will do more next year
6. Get myself well versed with business tools, cash flow control
7. Learn to be a better boss in management and businesses
8. Makesure the company will survive this year and ten years plan
9. Build a new house or layout the plan, will not... I will renovate my current condos to my taste... I have more junk in my house now
10.
11. Be a better son
12. Be a better brother mend up with my brother... it is a rough patch last year
13. Be a better man by being happy
14. Will tried to look for the other half, and stop flirting around...hehehe... seeing someone now...
15. Learn a few more cooking methods by collecting more cooking recipes, will set up a blog on cooking, have not done this but will do it in 2010
16.
17. Will be more open minded
18.
19.
20. Will tried to forget and forgive some old nemesis
21. Will makesure my condo in order
22. Will cut down my personal expenses... too much spending...

No comments: