Monday, December 07, 2009

Met an Angel

It has been a year, that I did not go out for a blind date... the gal that I suppose to date, was not a success... I really told myself she is the one, but I guess we did not really that match each other... and I let somebody down...

My another bro set me up with another girl... I was acting smart and was checking her profile on facebook according to my friend/bro's call her of her name... I am death wrong.... because when I reached the place... she is a totally different person... lightning strike down at that time... literally.... it is different from last time because this time... it make me pretty nervous.... she has a look of a kind woman, the kind that you will put your life with... her manners and her style was fine.

We met at Nando...fyi... because my bro came late due to shutdown at his factory. She has a dinner first... and I decided that we moved to Alexis due to their performance that night was a tribute to Mile Davis...

She left me a pretty good impression that night and I really like it....

3 comments:

Chris said...

The more hope you put in it, the harder you will fall

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Different realm now... have to work hard for it

POLARBEAR LOST IN MALAYSIA said...

Back to square zero