Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yesterday Wedding Dinner

Another Single Guy Bites the dust... it is so so so sad because our numbers are few...I never noticed that but it seemed that the number of singles have been diminished greatly...

However, Mr. Senthil's wedding was a blast... I told them I wanted to have a reunion dinner with both Indian and Chinese people, because they always split... I don't know why I am the only one blind in this case, but it is a fair assessment because I seldom see them interact with each other except me who is doing the job here... haha down right funny huh... I did not meet Ming Siang for almost a year now... and he is looking great and good...

I made another conclusion this morning, that I will stop drinking for a year... maybe a glass or two... but officially no more drinking... the accident last week opened my eyes to another perspective... I need to be alive... too many things are hanging on my shoulder... my mom, my dad and people who is working for me...God have spared my life so that I can do a better job this time... it is a pretty bad trauma... nobody knew about it...and I will keep it in here, full stop... nobody knows what was I thinking when I flipped my car... I do...have you seemed the flashback... I did... have you think of the last person you want to see... I did....have you pray to GOD... I did, everything in that split second...this is a piece of blog that I felt a bit too revealing... but I will let it post on this blog... because I felt it is right...

No comments: