Thursday, March 01, 2007

The dreadful taste of being fat

I have been called fat boy from a time that I can't remembered when... and I will be 30 years old next year, and I am thinking of losing alot of weight where my waist size can be the 34" that I have when I was in the States. My current waist size is 40. And this will be a tough battle, but with my new determination, I believe I can win.

My brother have taste the dreadful taste when he has spine problem. The first doctor told him that he has to have surgery... fortunately when we took him to consult another doctor, his comment is: you are too fat, and that is the cause of your pain. He was right, his weight has ballooned for the 20kg for 2 years time... no thanks to his girl friend. Yes, guys you have to be very careful because your girl friends will be one of the contributor of your weight. Remember the situation such as: I can't eat that much or Can you finished my portion and etc.???

I was thinking of this dreadful question when I was sleeping this morning... can I really lose the extra 20kg by myself?

I am a bit worry now...

No comments: