Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday: Three Stories

First story

I will have to check the internal section of my company. It is not an easy task because it seemed that many people kind of neglect the human resources section, which Jack Welch have emphasized, it is similar to the heart of the company. My supervisor have troubling some of my workers and it is something hard to swallow. I have asked everyone on their opinions, and everything goes back to my supervisor... I hope he will change his character after the talk that I am going to have with him.

Second story

I am looking at some external problems, like debts of my customers. I hope that I can collect them back by the end of this month.

Third story

Been very tired of whining... what is the most possible way of taking care of it?

No comments: