Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The stupid bear

Two more days mark the day of the 9th anniversary of my first puppy love... I am not naming anyone here... I know someone will kick my butt for writing this article. But,what is puppy love? According to Wikipedia:

"Puppy love is an informal term for feelings of love, particularly between young people during adolescence, so-called for its resemblance to the affection that may be felt towards a puppy dog. The term is often used in a derogatory fashion, describing emotions which are shallow and transient in comparison to other forms of love such as romantic love."

I have to admit that I did not handle it well that caused alot of heartaches in the latter day... I have to apologize to many people for that and I sincerely do...
It is all "under the carpet now", it is nothing important now... However, when this happened, this 'stupid bear' do received many supports...thank you.

No comments: