Monday, March 12, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I decided to let myself have a real Sunday for one time yesterday. Where basically I am not productive at all. I was watching three movies yesterday which were Ghost Rider (tried to watch it three times, but there were some technical problem), 300 and also Daddy Long Leg (Korean Version). Ghost Rider is a 'okay' movie, if you like comic character such as Spiderman or Superman. Alot of special effects and the action is actually a bit lacking. 300, well, the story have swayed a bit from the historical site, but it is still like the Gladiator story met with Sin City. Daddy Long Leg is a perfect story for Valentine day.

I also do some shopping for kitchen utensils such as a grill that was used by Japanese on the gas stove, something for the oven, and etc. Later, I did some cooking for the whole day. I was grilling the fish and also make myself some salad. Yes, I do eat vegetable. I have some sea bass, so I cook it by marinating it with citrus juice, soy sauce, white pepper, paprika, basil leaves, and etc, then I basically smoke it with tea leaves. It is pretty tasty.

That's basically my Sunday for yesterday.

No comments: